Thursday, February 11, 2016

Wedding Pictures

There's so many great shots to choose from , and these are certainly not all of them that I want, but these are my favorites (I will add more as I find them).
 
I love the connection in this shot, and the wind benefits this pose also.
 
Unforgettable Photo.:
 
 
The sun is gorgeous here, but I think the shot isn't made my her look, but his. This is cute.

 :
 
 
He looks, she looks, both look, but NEITHER look is where it's at here. This shot really captures a moment.
 
 :
 
 
This is so elegant.
 
old hollywood inspired wedding photo
 
 
This is artistic, romantic, and just gaahhhhh!!!!! PERFECT.
 
He is inside, she is outside with light hitting the window so only what is in her shadow shows up. So pretty!:
 
What's your favorite look--hers or his? Wishing you a happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment