Friday, February 19, 2016

Unity Traditions

I've seen the candles, I've seen the sand, but I want to do something a little bit more unique. AND, as always, I want to create something that will serve to be somewhat functional, or at least a lovely, not too dust-collecty decoration.


I really like this idea. It's fairly easy to dust, comes from scripture, and I think my children will enjoy practicing their braiding skills on this.



This idea is super cute and fun. My one and only qualm is that I am a terribly messy person, and I would prefer to get through the wedding before I #trashthedress.




I love, love, LOVE this idea, and the sir is great with plants. As long as I can keep the dress dirt-free, I think this is my favorite by far.


Wishing you a happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment