Saturday, February 20, 2016

Engagement Pictures

  Again, these are not all, but my favorites of the engagement pictures I have seen.

There are a lot or feelings captured in this shot and it's pretty sweet.

I love these shots! Black and white are so romantic:


I like that they are both looking in this picture and the happiness they exude is great.

Engagement photo tips


I really love this pose.

 :


A good lying down shot, some of these are pretty neat.




And of course, a shot of the ring!






Here's another ring shot. You could even use the box to hide the kiss, sometimes those pictures are cute!


Such a cute way to show the ring in proposal photos.: 



What moments do you want captured for your engagement shoot? Wishing you a happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment