Monday, February 8, 2016

Pillow Talk

So a semi-important part of the ceremony is the bearing of the rings. And, to increase sentimentality, and uniqueness (as well as saving some dough), I am determined to make my own ring bearer pillow.

I love the idea of using a book that the couple enjoys, and of course, buying a separate copy.

25 Ring Bearer Pillow Alternatives - Upcycled Treasures I like this book idea because books are a big deal in my life (being a writer and all) lol:
 
I really, really love this pillow. I have many gorgeous colors of felt to choose from in my fabric stash and I like the simple beauty of the leaves.
 
Felt Ringbearer's Pillow | 37 Things To DIY Instead Of Buy For Your Wedding:




I am in love with the simple elegance of this pillow, and I decided to create one of my own. You can see full instructions on my craft blog here.

 
 
What are some of your non-traditional ring bearer options? Wishing you a happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment