Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Let Them Eat Cake

My cake choices showcase the natural element that I really love. All of my favorites are either made to look like flowers or are embellished with real beauties! My faves are displayed in order from least to most favorite.
 
 
I greatly admire how this cake has a flower seemingly blooming upon its surface--gorgeous!
 
 
 
This cake looks just slightly more simple and subtle, while still retaining the elegance and awe of the blooming flower.

 
 
Natural cakes have become increasingly popular in the last couple of years, and I love their simplicity, and ability to really showcase flowers.

 
 
I simply adore home much this cake looks like a tree taken out of the woods, with moss and vinery still connected.
 



Which is your favorite cake? As always, wishing you a happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment