Friday, February 5, 2016

The Bling Team



I am entirely in love with the design of this ring, and I hope that one day it will be mine! I've even succumbed to referring to it as "my little beauty."

1 CT. T.W. Marquise Diamond Frame Bridal Set in 14K White Gold:
After I laid my eyes on this little beauty, I immediately stopped the search. It's a 1 CT. T.W. Marquise set in 14K white gold. It is available here at Zale's for $2,300 (BTW, they offer a 10% military discount).
 
 
His ring was a little more difficult. He likes the look of a darker ring, so I have been looking into either a tungsten-carbide or titanium. Both metals are extremely durable, but tungsten is supposed to be scratch resistant and second hardest on the scale (after diamonds). I have found a few on Amazon that I like, and here they are.
 
 
This ring is $74.55 on Etsy, and it ships from LA. You can check it out here.
 
Tungsten Wedding Band,8mm,Black Wedding Band,Mens Wedding Band,Engraving,Anniversary,Brushed,Polish,Size,Mens Ring,Mans,Rings,Set,His Hers
 
 
This gunmetal gray tungsten ring is $97.77; it's also on Etsy and it ships from Granada Hills, CA. You can check it out here.
Gun Metal Tungsten Wedding Band,Mens Tungsten Ring,Men Tungsten Carbide,Brushed Polish,Pipe Cut,Anniversary,Men Tungsten Band
 
Just remember, the wedding bands are important, but nothing to get crazy over ;) Wishing you a happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment